Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pixie Nook - A Charming Cottage for an Unforgettable Holiday



While searching for holiday places on the internet, keeping the wanderlust flame alive, I came by this amazing site I've actually found about recently, and what immediately caught my eyes was this breathtaking cottage that seems to be out of a fairy tale. I fell in love. Incurably. Understandably, I had to share it with you guys!



The name of the cottage is Pixie Nook and it is located in Warlaggen, Cornwall, the UK.
Nested among rich greenery on a street  bend, this cozy looking stone cottage does not immediately reveal what magic you are greeted inside.

But once upon entering it, you find yourself in another world!






The rich use of color inside as contrast to the white washed stone walls animates and invigorates one's mind. Materials and textures are masterfully combined and used - from velvety and richly embroidered pillows and throws, to cedar hot tub outdoors and lintel fireplace, this place spreads invigorating, positive energy. 
 
 




 
 


 


Imagine walking in the garden and enjoying coffee in the morning, having a picnic in the verdant garden, a cozy night in front of the fireplace or even better- having a late night splash in the hot-water tub.

Dream holiday wishes....hope this one comes true....
 
 

 

15 comments:

Kate said...

This spot would be a dream vacation!

Divya N said...

The cottage looks so cute and comfy. I love the pink, blue and white color scheme with a smattering of green. It is my all time favourite

Maya Kuzman said...

Indeed!

Maya Kuzman said...

I just told my husband I would spend hours upon hours soaking up the house interior :)
And yes, the color scheme is fantastic!

admirartem said...

Hey Maya, what a fantastic cottage! I'm going to write down its name, just to keep in mind this amazing place for the future. I'm dreaming to live in an house like this one. Only few things are missing: a cozy craft room and a space where to craft together with your friends. Then it's really perfect!
Thanks for this great discovering!

Maya Kuzman said...

Hey Lilah, imagine what would their craft room look like if they decided to add one ?!! I bet it would have been enchanting! So glad you like it!

myrica said...

The cottage looks so cute and lovely.

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

Cream Linen said...

Beautiful,so artistic and cosy,it really makes you dream!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

This place is so cute. I would love to stay there. Get away from the real world for a little while.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

Mary K. said...

Maya this is a real beauty. I love the contrast of the stark and the colorful. And what bright, vivid colors they are. I too will dream of a holiday like this.

Maya Kuzman said...

Wouldn't we all, delightfully?

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Mary! I am so glad Pixie Nook has so many admirers :)

Kim said...

Pixie Nook.....the most perfect name for the most perfect cottage. It is what holiday dreams are made of. The bedroom....the sitting room in front of that cosy fire, the hot tub, picnics in the beautiful garden......everything is perfect.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! So lovely inside and out.