Monday, December 7, 2015

12 Felt, Paper, Twig and Glass Christmas Ornaments DIY

 
 



This year I plan to make so many Christmas projects I am starting to fear it's not good for my sanity. And you know the time when you plan so much and then you end up doing little or nothing at all - well... let's hope that doesn't happen to me.

As I am always on the hunt for some fresh and catchy ideas, I made a small collection for DIY ornaments made of felt, paper, twig and glass.

 
FELT



 
 



PAPER


 
 
 



TWIGS










GLASS







 
Happy making!

4 comments:

Divya N said...

The deer is so cute, waiting to see what you'll make

Maya Kuzman said...

Isn't it? I am starting tomorrow. Hope we all have fun :)

Alhana said...

Love that deer, so cute! I won't be making Christmas ornaments but will look forwards to see yours. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana!