Monday, August 17, 2015

Fabric Beads

make your own fabric beads
 
 
I have always loved making fabric beads. The main reason being that you can make whatever color or size and shape you need for a particular project and the other reason is that I find textile / fabric necklaces and bracelets immensely appealing and attractive.
 
So I got my vintage fabrics out and enjoyed the weekend making beads. To make these I used Alma's fantastically easy tutorial. Now I can't wait to use them!
 

make your own fabric beads
 
 
Here and here you can see some of my fabric necklaces and if you want to crochet some, here you'll find a great compilation I made.
 
 


5 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love the fabric beads and your other creations. Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Divya N said...

They look very interesting, will check out the tutorial

handmade by amalia said...

I've never seen anything quite like this, I'll check it out.
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

This is such a neat idea!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!