Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacked Bracelets Pattern

 
 

 


Hi guys! 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
We are enjoying the last days of August by the Ohrid lake in a laid-back setting, filling our batteries for all the mayhem September may bring :) 

I finally got my stacked bracelets pattern ready. I used plastic bangles to make these and simply have to admit I love them. Not only can these be used as bracelets - look at how lovely they are used as wreaths! Adorable, aren't they? Then I just couldn't stop right there and I tried to see what they will look like frames and finally a decor. Amazing, right?




Now, just to find some more plastic bangles...

7 comments:

Linda said...

Such a lovely idea and so pretty whichever way they're used. I really love the mini wreath idea. Thanks for sharing Maya x

homemade@myplace said...

love the little grey wreath and the frame for the old picture!!!!! brava Maya!!!
xxxxx Ale

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I've been trying to find plastic bracelets here so I could do something similar but haven't had any luck yet. I like the idea of the wreath. Very pretty! Enjoy your time. My youngest boy starts his junior year of high school tomorrow. College boy already started his classes this past week. And I've been back at school 2 weeks. Hard to believe September is almost here. Best wishes, Tammy

Unknown said...

You're so clever and multi talented Maya, these are all wonderful! Love their diversity, amazing...
Ira’s Crea Corner

Divya N said...

They look adorable and like you said they can be used to make a variety of stuff like wreaths, wall art, placeholders and towel rings

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, the bracelets are pretty, the frame but I really love them as a mini wreath with the crochet flowers! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us. Enjoy the week coming up.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Love it Maya, now you've got me thinking about doing a giant version! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!