Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Work in progress

 

Hi guys! I hope everything is fine in your corner of the world. 

There's been a stir in our household, but a positive one - mind you. As for the hook- it is never resting and as a matter of fact I am torn between three projects at the time. I multitask most of the time but sometimes it is not the wisest thing to do, if you know what I mean. The three projects being a granny square dress for little girls, a flower blanket and an Easter wreath. 

These are some of the flowers that I am going to use for the blanket. I want to make a total of 12 flowers, so I need to make 6 different ones. However, it is the most enjoyable part, because you know me - I love crocheting flowers :)

So, until further notice, I bid you farewell! 



 

8 comments:

BumbleBri said...

I love these flowers! I wish I knew how to crochet flowers so well. These are so cute!

Eska said...

The aqua one is so pretty. The colors are nice and I like it's shape. Reminds me of water with the rippling petals.

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I hope everything is well! The flowers are beautiful, I do hope you will share the finished project!

homemade@myplace said...

beautiful bunch of flowers!!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love crochet flowers too. They are so pretty, so quick and easy to do, so why don't I get stuff done. I guess I have too many things going all the time. SO many lovely creations. Yours are just beautiful.
Janice

Unknown said...

You always make it look so easy Maya (and for you it probably is, lol!) Love your colourful crochet flowers, they're great!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ana Love Craft said...

Gorgeous flowers, Maya!!! Spring is on your lovely photos! I love all cheerful colours!
Happy crochet and have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those flowers are very pretty - I too am crocheting flowers at the moment for an spring wreath.