Friday, August 30, 2013

My Craft Cupboard

 
 




Here's my craft cupboard / Yarn storage place. It is on a wall with two big windows at the sides so taking a picture of it is difficult.
But, what's important is that finally my yarn has its own home and it does feel great having it all in one place. The bottom "pigeon boxes" are currently filled with what I call inspiration boosters, but there will be some changes. Because of the renovating work we had, I had to just fill the drawers and  bottom cupboards with ribbon / lace / supplies boxes, which I will probably reveal some other time.

Wishing you a lovely evening, I am signing off!

 


14 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Wow! I am so envious. It iis wonderful and so perfect for you to see all your supplies to create such lovely pieces. Your carpenter did a marvellous job :)

Way Out Wear said...

Love it ! And I,too, am envious!! How awesome

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

What a great way to keep all your yarn in one place. Thank you for linking up at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!

http://sewlicioushomedecor.com

Marti

Rika said...

Wow, love it!

Jennelise said...

Beautiful! Thankyou for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment! Take care!
Jennelise

Susan@Organized31 said...

Your craft cupboard is beautiful and inspiring! I would love to step up to it and go shopping for a project. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that looks so cool Maya! I'd feel like walking into a store ;-) And how lovely to see you've also put some of my creations inside, thank you! Enjoy your Sunday!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Your so well organized! Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-diyers-27.html

Wendy said...

what fab yarn storage!

Lisa said...

Wow, so pretty! It looks like it belongs in a little yarn store!

Ana Love Craft said...

How great! Happy for you, that storage it's a dream!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! Rainbow colored yarn envy...I've definitely got it!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I wish I had a place to store all my yarn like that. I can never find a thing. :)

harmony and rosie said...

I don't know what to say .. it looks amazing and you have enough to set up a LYS!